When It Hurts To Live
It Helps to Talk
Perfectly Imperfect: Support Rooted in Love
Surviving the Storm Fundraising Gala
Suicide Prevention Is Our Mission
Suicide – a leading cause of death in the state of Colorado – a stark reality that we can work together to change. Pikes Peak Suicide Prevention Partnership has served the Pikes Peak Region since 1993, providing free suicide resources and support services to increase awareness, provide education, and connect individuals and organizations to needed resources.
- Setting up Resource Tables
- Resource Package Drop-Off
- Panel Discussions and Presentations
- QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer) Certification
- Employer Suicide Prevention Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Perfectly Imperfect: Support Rooted in Love (Parent/Caregiver Training)
- Assist Workshops
- Community Resource Liaison Desk
- Groups for Peer Support and Coping Skill Development
- Individual Therapy
- Postvention/Suicide Loss Support Services
- Peer Support Services (Youth and Adult)
- Teen Mentor Program
We Are Here to Listen And Ready To Help!
Are You In Crisis?
Colorado Crisis Services Line Is Available 24/7
Do You Need An Appointment?
Pikes Peak Suicide Prevention
IF THIS IS A LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911
I have had thoughts
If you struggle with thoughts of suicide, but are not currently in crisis, we have support services that can help!
Someone I love has thoughts of suicide
Get support and learn how to help keep people with thoughts or actions towards suicide safe.
I want to help
We have many different ways that you can become actively involved in suicide prevention!
I need suicide prevention training
Training resources are available to teach you how to prevent suicide.