Why We Need Your Help
- Suicide is now the leading cause of injury death in the nation.
- Suicide is PREVENTABLE.
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death for teens in the nation but continues to be the Second Leading cause of death among Colorado Teens.
- El Paso County continues to have one of the highest numbers of deaths by suicide annually compared to other counties in Colorado.
- 100% of all money raised stays in Colorado Springs and pays for direct services.
- Pikes Peak Suicide Prevention DOES NOT RECEIVE STATE, COUNTY OR CITY FUNDING! Support is through donations, small grants and a massive volunteer effort.
There is no donation amount too small to make a difference!
Or donate by check:
Please make check payable to Pike’s Peak Suicide Prevention and mail it to:
704 North Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
Charitable Tax ID #: 74-2763861